Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: Tebow to Florida

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Tebow to Florida

    per ESPN
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    Nothing unexpected.

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

    MAYBE, just MAYBE, Smelley renigs.

    If Tebow was a Bamer, Alabama would have had a top 10 recruiting class.
    Now, losing Tebow, and probably Spikes, a top 20 maybe all we get.


    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UFGATORS's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    who is the spikes kid??what position is he

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    A four-star linebacker.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UFGATORS's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    Were is he leaning to go?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    You saw that special on ESPN as well?

    I don't mean to sound negative here, but was it just me, or did that guy really not look like the #1 ranked QB in the nation right now?

    Most of his passes were just downright wobbly, and even though he did lead his team to the state championship, it showed them losing several games, and overall I wasn't impressed at what it showed.

    It did show him playing with a broken leg and such, so that shows that he's a very tough guy, but like I said... I just didn't see all that much that really justified his #1 ranking.
    Officially retired

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Roy_Macavoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    he's just such a bad QB that ESPN did a special on him, no big thing there

    ---Grip it.....and Rip It---

    Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    We must have seen 2 different shows, I thought it showed why he is the #1 QB, that kid can play.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    Eh, I guess it was just me then... I just wasn't impressed with the way he threw the ball. It did show him gaining some huge yardage on the ground, even with his injuries, but when it came to passing he looked pretty average to me. He did complete many passes - some pretty long bombs - but I happened to notice that most, if not all of his passes were not really what I would consider to be spirals.

    I'm just very picky about how the ball looks when it's thrown.. I kind of expected the #1 QB prospect to throw a tight spiral every or nearly every time, so I guess those were just too high expectations on my part.
    Officially retired

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Tebow to Florida

    Watch manning Sunday, those things wobble, but at 12-0 does it matter? You cant throw a perfect spiral everytime, even the greatest of all time, John Elway didnt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •